Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Showcase Live [音 (on) time]

We had a live concert last Sunday, on February 22 in Kanagawa prefecture, Japan.

Just before our performance at the waiting room:)

My hair was wavy that day:)
Maybe you can't imagine but I had a short hair a couple of years ago.

The live show setlist (all original songs) was: 
1. Call
2. Overcome Pain
3. Ami
4. Crazy Mari
5. RAMP

We usually do acoustic shows to highlight my vocal range and to show the guitar sound lively and naturally.

The staff of the event are always so nice and kind to us.
They make us feel at home every time we work with them.

I was so glad to talk with some of the fans after the show.
I saw one of them after a long absence! He didn't even know my hair had been short.

I got an early birthday gift from one of my fans. 
My birthday is actually March the 10th.


I was so happy that he remembered my birthday.

Inside the box is... check my Instagram below!

Instagram

The next show is my solo concert!

I'll do my best to show my heart and emotions through my music:)

Details here!

Isezaki Cross Street 土日 (donichi) Live
April 25th
Doors open: 12:25pm
Kimotto performance: 1:40-2:15pm
Ticket cost: 200yen (tickets are available without reservation)
I'm going to sing some songs from my cover album called "Yoko no Yougaku -80's Cover Songs" with a band backing me.

Thanks for reading my blog!
See you soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment