Saturday, February 28, 2015

The "Starting Over" Music Video!

Hi there!
My newest music video below:)

The "Starting Over" is the fifth track on my cover album called "Yoko no Yougaku ~80's Cover Songs~ ". Watch the video and download the full album now on iTunes!

If you're not living in Japan, 
check out "Kimotto" or "Yoko no Yougaku" on iTunes or Amazon in your country.

Thanks for your continuous support!

I hope I will be able to have a live concert in your country someday!
See you soon!!!


(Live Concert)

Isezaki Cross Street 土日 (donichi) Live
April 25th
Doors open: 12:25pm
Kimotto performance: 1:40-2:15pm
Ticket cost: 200yen (tickets are available without reservation)
I'm going to sing some songs from my cover album called "Yoko no Yougaku -80's Cover Songs" with a band backing me.





No comments:

Post a Comment