Sunday, March 15, 2015

Special Radio Show at Fukushima AM.

We appeared on the radio show called "Sunday Ranking" on March 8th.

We aired a special program
because March 11, 2015 marked 4 years since the devastating earthquake in northeastern Japan.

Musicians who appear on the show regularly, got together and heard stories of listeners and
those who still live in shelters.
So many listeners sent messages to Fukushima AM.
Thank you all for your heartfelt words.

Of course, we sang songs for Fukushima.

I was glad to listen to other artists' performances
as we usually don't appear on the show all together at one time.

We chose our original song called "Be Alive" here.

(English Version)


We also wrote messages for Fukushima.

I wrote "Be Alive" because I appreciate the many encounters I have with my family, friends, and people like you (through music).
I would like to call this experience a 'miracle', thank you so much. 
I will continue to make you cheer up. Hopefully you will receive this message!

 What each can do is limited, but we can support each other and I believe we can do something to help strengthen and encourage for people who need to have a resilient spirit and fight against all odds.


Peace & Love to all over the world:)



Thanks for reading my blog.

See you soon!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment