Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Upcoming Live Concert!

Hi there! How have you been lately? 
It’s been a long time since I last posted. 
As for me, though I've been very busy, I've been having a satisfying life:)

Finally, I decided to hold our live concert in Fukushima!

Details below, check them out!

Sunday, June 28th 2015
“YOCCO Re-Acoustic Solo Concert Sunday Night”
Venue: Re-Acoustic in Fukushima
Opens: 6:30 pm
Starts: 7:00 pm 
Ticket cost: 2,500 yen (with 2 drinks)
Guest Artist: Ave

(How to reserve tickets)
Please email me here with your name and quantity
And we’ll reply to confirm you order.
(If you don't understand the Japanese on the form, 
write your name, quantity and your email address on the bottom in the blank)


Our guest artist,Ave is also the owner of the music bar. 
He’s such a popular singer in Fukushima!
It is an honor to have a live show there with him.

I hope you all come and enjoy our music at Re-Acoustic!
There are not so many seats, so reserve quickly!




Ta-da!

My new Guitar here!
I’ll be better at playing guitar with it!
Please look forward to my next post that I will sing a song with it on Youtube!


Then,
Bye for now!
See you next time;)


No comments:

Post a Comment